Your CRM is the backbone of your salesforce.
With over 18 years of hands-on experience, AIM will organize, optimize, and manage your CRM and transform it into a high-octane sales generator.
As part of the CRM organization, AIM will help define how you look at your database, including:
- Clients who are currently in communication with your staff.
- Manager involvement with contacted clients.
- Clients you have chosen to reject their business.
- Clients with whom you have appointments scheduled.
- Clients who have missed their planned involvement with your staff.
- Clients who visited you and require follow-up.
Last year we switched to a new CRM, and in the process, we thought we had lost a considerable amount of data. The team at AIM was able to come in and review our CRM, found the missing data, and then moved it into the correct buckets. They also made several adjustments that improved our internal processes and found deals that we were missing.