What to ask a potential new manager
Questions to ask a potential sales manager.
- How long have you worked in this industry?
- How long did you work at your last dealership?
- What’s the highest position you have held at a dealership?
- What is the number one thing you like about working at a dealership?
- How do you rank against other managers you have worked with?
- above average
- below average
- Name one thing that motivates customers to buy. (If price is the answer – end the interview.)
- What’s the most important thing you can get from a customer? (If notrepeat /referral – end the interview.)
- What do you feel is the proper thing to do with someone who visits you and doesn’t buy? (Anything but “follow up till they do” – end the interview.)